All of the Wedding Planning services provided by Joie de Vivre Events are supplemented with a one-hour complimentary consultation prior to the planning process. We want you to be sure that we’re the right team for you!
Any of our services can be mixed and matched to create a beautifully personalized celebration that fulfills your unique vision.
The Bridal Blueprint: A Plan for Your First Steps Down the Aisle
Once you’re engaged, the challenging process of planning can be overwhelming. Our “Bridal Blueprint” will organize your pre-wedding process and expenses, so you can be stress free and enjoy this incredibly exciting time.
- Customize a budget plan that fits your price range; our advice will help you determine how each percent of your total budget should be spent, so no expense is unexpected
- Provide a customized “Inspiration Board” to brainstorm possibilities for your big day
- Lay out a framework that includes a progress timeline and checklist that will be customized for all of your meetings and appointments until the day of your wedding
From Something Borrowed to Something Blue: The Complete Weekend Wedding Package
This thorough package will take care of your entire wedding weekend celebration, so you can enjoy the happiest day of your life carefree.
- Prepare itineraries for the rehearsal evening as well as the entire day of the wedding
- Coordinate the ceremony rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, and reception
- Manage all weekend events to oversee hired service staff members and provide any necessary aid
- Manage all external services (confirm final payments and event details, supervise other service personnel and respond to any questions regarding event details and schedule plus be present for any stylings)
A Royal Wedding: Our Most Majestic Package
Our most luxurious wedding package includes all services from the “Something Borrowed to Something Blue” package, as well as “The Bridal Blueprint”.
In addition, we will provide:
- Customized venue recommendations based on your requests and desires
- Hosted venue tours for both ceremony and reception
- Customized vendor recommendations for all aspects of the wedding from photographer to favors
- Honeymoon planning, destination recommendations
- Vendor management throughout the planning process
- Unlimited consultations, phone calls and emails